8.8.06

The Peacekeeping Ninja

Got in at 10:37 today...
A couple of nights ago, I thought of a plan...to solve the 'mid-east crisis' (or so they call it)...bare with me...
A ninja capable of travelling at high speeds and wears a mask (a sexy one), with the wrath of his/her blades the ninja will slap the oppressers into submission...protecting the innocent...The peacekeeping ninja is basically what the UN should be...

Now, all i need is for such a ninja to surface and I'll have the CIA, Mossad..u name it knocking on my door, red dots of light swarming across my head. But that won't happen...mainly because the oblivion harbors all ideas, from the insensitive to the immature.

Will they ever stop bombing us...peacekeeping ninja, where are you?

2 comments:

Josette ZOoz Khalil said...

peacekeeping ninja stained his cape... he's cleaning it up now... will be ironing it later...
he'll eventually get there, all preppy and sexy.

Oji said...

I have good intentions...