5.10.06

Let's be Constructive...

The other day I stumbled upon a animated TV show proposal for Children's programming, made by some Dubaian studio. I found this following statement on the proposal. I split my sides laughing...here it is:

" Our children are the future, let's be selective and make sure that they are consistently exposed to the right messages to help them grow into positive, balanced, compassionate and responsible adults.
Join us and say NO... to violence, terrorism, racism, sex, drugs, black magic and other destructive ideas!"

Okay.
You don't want to expose kids to sex then fine, don't...but a destructive idea? Surely you are being harsh. What part of it is destructive...the procreation, the pleasure...oh no, how stupid of me..its obviously because sex is vulgar and a breeding ground for disease and unwanted children...how destructive indeed, we don't need sex!

Look, now I'm being harsh...sex can actually be very destructive...i'll propose a few examples.

1) Sex with a direct family member - just imagine how awkward those family lunches will be, why destroy such a wonderful thing?
2) Sex with your neighbor's dog - How can you look your neighbor in the eye anymore, you'll always have to look through the peephole before u scurry to the elevator hoping not to bump into your neighbor, or worse yet..his/her dog. Why put yourself through all that trouble?
3) Sex in radioactive waste - In all fairness, its the radioactive waste that is a problem here.

So I can see their point, sex is a destructive idea that will yield imbalanced adults that will most probably lack compassion. That said, don't even get me started on black magic, hasn't that caused enough trouble already?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

dude, brilliant!
you are turning more and more sick by the second.
akhou manyouki.

by the way can you take off my name from your list?

call me bored
i don't want people knowing who i really am. my blog is a disaster.

miss you dude.

Anonymous said...

dude
come back